Welcome to Mumma Bump Fit
How we help and who we help
Are you pregnant and want to stay active but aren’t sure what exercise you can be doing during your pregnancy so you don’t feel weak when your baby comes?
Maybe you want to feel strong and prepared for labour and delivery?
Would you like to feel comfortable throughout the trimesters and reduce those pregnancy aches and pains?
Perhaps you’d like to stay strong & relaxed during pregnancy and prepare for a physiological birth?
Want a pregnancy community where you can share your journey to parenthood?
Maybe you want to exercise now so that you can recover quicker once your baby is here?
If any of the above resonates with you then I can help. There’s 4 options for you:
1. Pregnancy Preparation Group Class – women over 28 weeks pregnant or women who have not exercised previously to prepare your body for labour and delivery and set you up for a speedy recovery afterwards – COMING SOON
2. Post Natal Group Exercise Class – women 1-28 weeks pregnant who exercised prior to getting pregnant
3. Pregnancy Personal Training – Suitable for all pregnant women
Have you had a baby in the last 12 months and want a stronger flatter stomach and fit into your pre-pregnancy clothes?
Maybe you struggle to sit up out of bed and have aches in places that didn’t ache before e.g. lower back, knees, shoulders, neck and hips?
Perhaps you are looking for somewhere to exercise where your baby is welcome so you can save money on a creche or childcare?
You may want to feel fitter and stronger so you can easily look after your baby without feeling tired all the time?
Maybe you suffered throughout pregnancy with pelvic or lower back pain and don’t want that to continue to stop you doing anything?
If you feel any of the above resonates with you then I can help. There’s three options for you:
1. Post Natal Exercise Circuits – for mums who want to do some exercise that’s safe for their bodies
2. Post Natal Core Restore Classes – for mums who aren’t particularly exercise inclined or
3. Post Natal Personal Training – for any mums
Are you a mum who wants some time for yourself to help you feel more body confident?
Perhaps you want to be slimmer and more toned?
You might want to be stronger and fitter so you don’t feel nervous or scared about joining in with your kids activities (e.g. sports day)?
Maybe you want to lead by example showing your children that exercise is a really important part of staying healthy?
If this resonates with you I have 3 options for you:
1. Fit Mums Group Exercise Class – exercise suitable for mums that like a bit of a challenge
2. Post Natal Group Exercise Class – for mums who feel that they haven’t quite recovered after having their little ones (or not so little ones)
3. Personal Training – any women (although I help women over the age of 35 the most)
Some Of Our Clients
MY BABYWEIGHT WAS COMING OFF TOO SLOWLY, MY CORE WAS WEAK & I HAD ACHES AFTER BABY NO.2. I WANTED EXERCISE SUITABLE FOR MY POST BABY BODY – THE BABYWEIGHT IS GONE, MY CORE FEELS STRONGER & MY BACK DOESN’T HURT ANYMORE.
I was 3 months post natal after baby number 2. The baby weight was starting to come off (albeit more slowly than I’d have liked), but my core felt weak and I had some aches and pains from breast-feeding.
I wanted to make sure I was doing exercise that was appropriate for my post-baby body and that I wasn’t doing more harm than good.
It has been brill working with George 🙂 It is obvious he really know his stuff and I feel confident that I’m rebuilding my strength in a safe and effective way. As the groups are small, I’m getting more out of each exercise than I have in other classes (those little tweaks to your form make all the difference).
My tummy is getting flatter and my abs are making an appearance again! Plus, the baby weight is
gone, my core feels stronger and my back doesn’t hurt any more. I’m really glad I decided to give
the post natal exercise sessions a try.
I STRUGGLED TO LOSE WEIGHT AND DIDN’T KNOW IF I WOULD STICK TO THE PLAN – I AM MORE CONFIDENT AND HAVE LOST 6 POUNDS IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS
I was struggling to lose weight and was eating only 1200 calories a day. I was getting frustrated. Before I started training with George I did not know whether I would stick to the plan and was questioning “Would it be a waste of money because I’d be bad the rest of the week?
Working with George has been really enjoyable. I have learnt new techniques and boosted my confidence with exercise and training.
My confidence in the gym has grown and I now feel motivated to get involved in future sporting events. I have also lost 6lbs in just over a couple of months which is a bonus.Tash L